PEOPLE ARE STILL USING PINTEREST. (AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO)
You may have asked yourself, who is still using Pinterest these days? The answer, according to Pinterest, is 450 Million people are using Pinterest every month. Pinterest is not just for Millennials, either. Every age group, from Baby Boomers all the way to Gen Z, has found the platform useful for their different needs. And, although 60% of all users are women, the number of men using Pinterest continues to increase daily.
WHY DO PEOPLE USE PINTEREST?
Why does Pinterest continue to have millions of users? Pinterest is a content discovery platform, where people come to find inspiration and discover solutions to their everyday problems. Consumers first come to Pinterest on their journey to search for new ideas, experiences, and products. Also, 9 out of 10 users say they feel refreshed after using Pinterest. This is because Pinterest strives to give Pinners a positive experience by keeping its platform free from negativity by actively suppressing controversial pins.
WHY SHOULD BUSINESS OWNERS USE PINTEREST?
So, why should you be on Pinterest as a business owner? Here are a few reasons:
- Because of the different age groups, income levels, and genders, you are able to reach your target market.
- Pinners come to Pinterest actively seeking products and services to enhance their lives.
- 80% of users have purchased a product just because they saw it on Pinterest.
- 97% of all searches are not branded. (This means that you do not need a large well-known brand to have a presence on the platform to be successful!)
To read more about who is using Pinterest and if it will help grow your business you can check out my latest blog at https://terezatoledo.com/blog
Want some help to begin your Pinterest journey?
What if I told you I could guide you through everything you need to know about…
📌Whether Pinterest is right for your business.
📌 Creating your Pinterest account and getting started on the platform.
📌 Optimizing your profile so that it captures your brand and attracts your audience.
📌 Pinning your content, and creating boards that drive traffic.
📌 3 free pin templates in Canva and my top 5 key takeaways for Pinterest success.
Now I can – in my Pinterest Playbook.
GET THE PLAYBOOK HERE: https://terezatoledo.com/pinterest/
PS: WHEN YOU’RE READY, I WANT TO HELP YOU BECOME MORE SUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR PINTEREST EFFORTS.
Here are 4 ways we can do this together:
1. Wanna get your Pinterest traffic machine humming? Grab my “How to get your Pinterest account up and running in 30 minutes or less!” CLICK HERE.
2. Next Steps… If you are a business owner and want to learn how to get your Pinterest account up and running SUCCESSFULLY in just 48 hours? Introducing the Weekend Warrior course! CLICK HERE.
3. If you want to start offering Pinterest expert services and don’t have time to waste, this Pinterest no-fluff course is for you! CLICK HERE.
4. Shortcut the Process – Looking for someone to transform your Pinterest and drive traffic to your site? You can work directly with me! Book a call with me so I can learn more about your business and we can discuss how I can help you grow your business. CLICK HERE.